IMPINJ SPEEDWAY R220 RFID UHF READER
Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID Reader (2 Port)
The Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID Reader delivers the performance, quality, and reliability necessary for maximum visibility of tagged inventory and assets. Able to maintain high read rates regardless of RF noise or interference as the readers adapt automatically for optimal functionality, Speedway readers are a powerful piece of item visibility platform solutions. Impinj’s innovative Speedway® Revolution RFID reader with Autopilot automatically optimizes its operation to the environment—delivering peak performance at all times. The Speedway Revolution reader improves upon the legacy of the original, EPC-certified Speedway reader that was the first high-performance reader designed from the ground up (not merely upgraded) to support the EPCglobal UHF Gen 2 standard in its entirety. The Speedway R220 reader is supported by a suite of software, hardware, and antennas that deliver application and deployment flexibility, making installation and expansion easier than ever.
1 in stock
- Impinj R220 Reader Unit
- One Year Factory Warranty
Why buy this reader?
The R220 is one of the most popular readers on the market. Designed for high performance and high efficiency, the self-optimizing Speedway Revolution R220 was created for anyone and everyone looking for high quality, high value, and high usability.
- With Autopilot, a set of unique firmware features work together to automatically optimize the reader's operation for its environment.
- Auto-set—continuously optimizes the reader's configuration for the best, most reliable performance.
- Low duty cycle—reduces RF interference, power consumption, and energy costs.
- Dynamic antenna switching—improves throughput and helps the reader work more efficiently.
- The Speedway Revolution also delivers increased application flexibility via support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), which simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces cost by eliminating the need for AC outlet installation at read points.
- And this revolutionary reader improves upon the advanced hardware capabilities that made the original Speedway the reader of choice for many demanding customers—capabilities such as best receive sensitivity, interference rejection, and item-level carrier cancellation.
- Impinj, defining the future of RFID, where superior performance comes easy.
- The industry’s highest RF sensitivity (-84dBm) provides greater accuracy and longer read ranges.
- Field-proven, enterprise-class durability with high mean-time between failure.
At Aevishop, we provide our customers with innovative and high-quality UHF RFID readers. If you are looking for one of the best RFID readers available, consider the Speedway Revolution R220. Manufactured by Impinj, a trusted leader in RFID, the R220 is designed to adjust to its surroundings and environment on the fly, the versatile reader provides peak performance at all times of operation. Whether this is your first time purchasing an RFID reader, you are replacing one that no longer works, or your low-quality model just isn’t cutting it anymore, the Speedway Revolution R220 is for you!
The Speedway Revolution R220 comes equipped with numerous performance features setting it apart from other RFID readers on the market. The hallmark feature of the R220 is Autopilot which automatically adjusts and optimizes for any environment. Another feature, Autoset, constantly optimizes the reader’s configuration saving you valuable time. The Speedway Revolution R220 also comes fully equipped with dynamic antenna switching helping the reader perform more effectively and efficiently.
All these features plus many more make it the first choice for a wide variety of customers around the world and across many industrial verticals. Capabilities such as best receive sensitivity, interference rejection, and item-level carrier cancellation are all examples of the high-quality features you will receive when you invest in the Speedway Revolution R220. Because of its high level of efficiency and automatic optimization, the Speedway Revolution R220 saves you time and money in the long run, so it’s a smart investment if you are looking to buy an RFID reader. If you are looking for an RFID reader that will make your business more effective and efficient, the choice is simple.
Certified Regional Usage
The R220 is available for purchase and operation in the United States, Mexico, and Canada, European Union and India; Brazil, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Uruguay; and China and South Africa.
Contact Us today for more information.
|Dimensions||19.05 × 17.53 × 3.05 cm|
|Air Interface Protocol||
GS1/EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
UHF (860- 960 MHz), region dependent
|Transmit Power (POE)||
+10.0 to +31.5 dBm (EU1 limited to +30 dBm)
|Transmit Power (External DC Power)||
+10.0 to +32.5 dBm (Listed/Certified power supply) (EU1 limited to +31.5 dBm, JP2 limited to 30 dBm)
|Max Receive Sensitivity||
|Max Read Rate||
Up to 200 tag reads per second
4 GPI optically isolated 3-30V/ 4 GPO optically isolated, 0-30V, non-isolated 5V, 100mA supply (DB-15)
|Power Source (POE)||
|Power Source (Power Adapter)||
Listed/Certified power supply, AC-DC power supply rated for 24Vdc/2.1A
2 RP-TNC female ports (connects to RP-TNC male), monostatic
-20 ºC to +50 ºC (-4 ºF to +122 ºF)